Are you a highly motivated individual interested in developing a career within the Construction industry?
Are you looking to work alongside a friendly, passionate and talented team?
Are you interested in joining a dynamic forward-thinking company which offers excellent benefits to its employees?
V&D Interiors is recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join its expanding commercial department in Telford. The right individual will work alongside the commercial team to financially manage projects from estimating stage right through to completion onsite. A knowledge of Quantity Surveying and Estimating tasks is required.
The Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator will assist the commercial team to:
- Produce accurate quotations for tenders.
- Offer cost saving options to clients.
- Carry out measures of tender and secured projects.
- Procure and order plant and materials.
- Produce monthly cost reports.
- Carry out subcontractor payments.
- Produce monthly valuations for projects.
- Price changes on live projects.
- Compile final accounts on projects.
- Building and maintain strong relationships with customers.
The ideal candidate would have the below Skillset/Experience:
- Ideally educated to A-level with Excellent IT skills.
- Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator.
- Knowledge or experience of Drylining, Drywall or Plastering would be beneficial.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
For the right candidate we would offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Exciting work opportunities.
- Work-life balance
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Information about us:
V&D Interiors is one of the largest specialist dry lining sub-contractors in the Shropshire area with a workforce of around 100 skilled operatives.
The company was established in 2008 and became a limited company in 2011. V&D Interiors prides itself in providing the highest level of service to our customer by always delivering our projects on time, on budget and to a high standard. By delivering all our projects to this high standard we have established a strong reputation in the drylining sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, expanding company and progress your career as a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator under the guidance of our experienced team.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com.